Child Care Staffing exists to bring exceptional educational professionals and childcare centers together to provide the best learning environment for children to thrive and grow. If you’re an individual with a passion for early childhood education looking to further your career in the early childhood education industry, Child Care Staffing is your go-to agency for finding the center that matches best with your goals!
Extensive offered benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- PTO policy
Job Description: Preschool Lead Teacher-Early Childhood Education Teacher- Head Teacher. Seeking Preschool Teachers to oversee and direct programs for one of our many Clients’ Preschool Centers in Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, and Westchester County. The ideal candidate should possess a strong passion for education with great management skills to supervise and direct the overall program, ensure classroom safety, and prepare and evaluate the curriculum for children to be school-ready.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Observe each child help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Develop schedules, lesson plans, and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of BA/BS degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or be currently enrolled in an approved program.
- NY State Certification in Early Childhood Education B-2 (preferred)
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with children (ages 3-5).
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Cool-tempered, friendly, and reliable
- Passion for educating children
Pay Rate: $36k-$65k