As the Education Director, you will play an integral role in the leadership and operational aspects of the Early Childhood Education Division. Our Program Administrator supports all teaching staff, oversees the hiring of qualified staff, and is responsible for overseeing budgetary expenditures and the coordination and supervision of teachers and other staff members.
Education & Experience:
- Masters in Early Childhood Education
- B-2 or N-6 NYS Teaching Certification.
- Experience in a classroom-setting working with children ages birth-4 years old.
- 2-5 years of supervising teaching-staff in Early Childhood/Head Start setting.
- Database experience in ChildPlus/TSG is preferred.
- Curriculum experience in Ages and Stages/Brigance is preferred.
- Classroom assessment tools experience in ECERS and Class is preferred.
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s) assigned. No remote option available.
- Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
- COVID 19 Vaccination
CMCS early childhood education programs are located close to public transportation.
CMCS offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, in-service training, flexible work schedules, and competitive salaries. At CMCS, we believe in creating progressive career paths for our staff and provide advanced training to promote constant growth and change.