Happily is a global events and livestream media production company that represents the work of over 60,000 independent specialists across our departments of Strategy, Creative, Web, Broadcast, and Experiential. We join together on a shared mission to bring the best of humanity to live and virtual experiences for clients such as Airbnb, Adidas, B Corps, H&M, TikTok, TED, and YouTube. We care about the future of our planet and use technology to create unique, fun, carbon-zero events.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- Have an outgoing, engaging and friendly communication style?
- Are you flexible and detail-oriented?
- Willing to learn something new in a fast-paced environment?
- Assist production both in the control room and on set (handling Producer requests, running scripts & copy, operating video calls & teleprompter
- Coordinate with Announcers & Stage Managers on requests. Help prepare the event venue for show call.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and have an amazing can-do attitude.
- Ability to do manual tasks onsite, heavy lifting may be included
- Communicate production needs in a concise and effective manner to all contributing teams.
- Strong interest or experience working on live events or festivals
- Experience working as an assistant
- Good English including written and verbal
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
All persons will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 for onsite work and will need to present a Vaccination Card at the venue.
- production assistant: 1 year (Required)